At the start of each month I’m going to start doing a review in my journal of my goals, habits, and experiments from the past month.
What goals did I attempt in November?
- Work on using my Passion Planner more!
- Get my butt back to the gym
- Wake up by 7 am.
- Getting back into a good morning routine
What 1 habit did I focus on for November? (How did that go?)
I focused on being healthy and getting back to the gym
With all the traveling I’ve done over the summer, being in Kauai then flying to New York, and having a ton of weddings to go to… I hadn’t been to the gym in 2 months, so I finally broke that streak and made it a goal to hit the gym at least once a week. Which felt Ah-mazing! Also, got my buddy Josh to help motivate me and be my new gym partner, so I’m stoked for next months gym update!
What experiments did I try?
My Homescreen in November:
Most played music in November
- Justin Beiber’s new album
- Louis Armstrong
- John Mayer
Books I’m currently Reading
- The Customer Support Handbook
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie (2nd time around)
I went to go see the Aladdin show at Disneyland California Adventures. Seriously, such a good show! Definitely one of my favorites, I’m totally going to miss it when they discontinue the show next year! Go check it out, before they close their curtains on the show next year! (Disney’s shutting down the Aladdin show, something to do with Robin William’s voice as the Genie, his will basically states that Disney can’t use his voice for at least a 100 years after his death)
Goals for December:
I want to complete:
- Writing at least 10 blogposts for this month
- Working out at the gym at least 2x a week(pilates my buddy Josh!)
- Listen to a new podcast each week
- Drink H2O!
- Focus on writing my morning pages of things I’m grateful for.
- Start waking up early at 6!
I want to focus on this 1 habit:
Exercise & Being Healthy
Over the summer, I got into a really good gym rhythm. I would wake up early, stretch and run to the gym for a full intense workout 3 times a week. And I felt amazing! I miss that feeling. I want to get back to when I felt my best. So that involves, drinking a butt load of water DAILY. Cuz I’m horrible at that. Exercising 2-3x a week. And making healthy meals at home.