What goals did I attempt in December?
- Work on using my Passion Planner more!
- Get my butt back to the gym
- Wake up by 7 am.
- Getting back into a good morning routine
What experiments did I try?
No experiments, really. But I did try this 30-Day Squat Challenge, to see if I could stick it out all month! Turns out it was a success! 🙂
My Homescreen in December:
Most played music in December
- The new COLDPLAY album (YASSSSS)
- Ella Fitzgerald
- Death Cab for Cutie
Books I’m currently Reading
- The Customer Support Handbook
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie (2nd time around)
- The Martian
I went to go see the Aladdin show at Disneyland California Adventures. Seriously, such a good show! Definitely one of my favorites, I’m totally going to miss it when they discontinue the show next year! Go check it out, before they close their curtains on the show next year! (Disney’s shutting down the Aladdin show, something to do with Robin William’s voice as the Genie, his will basically states that Disney can’t use his voice for at least a 100 years after his death)
I’ve got to admit, this month was nothing like I had expected. It had it’s bittersweet moments. A dear friend of mine, passed away suddenly after battling lung cancer (which has been heartbreaking). But this past month has had it’s happy moments too, I celebrated my 1-year roomie-anniversary with some of my closest friends. Watched the new Star Wars movie about 3 times. Had my first LEGIT massage. But more importantly, I’ve had the chance to look back at my past year and see how much I’ve grown as a person. And how thankful I am to have so many amazing people in my life.
Goals for January
I want to complete:
- Writing at least 8 blog posts for this month (2 per week)
- Working out at the gym at least 2x a week (pilates my buddy Josh!)
- Listen to a new podcast each week
- Drink H2O! (64 ozs per day)
- Focus on writing my morning pages of things I’m grateful for.
- Start waking up early at 6!
I want to focus on this 1 habit:
Exercise & Being Healthy
Over the summer, I got into a really good gym rhythm. I would wake up early, stretch and run to the gym for a full intense workout 3 times a week. And I felt amazing! I miss that feeling. I want to get back to when I felt my best. So that involves, drinking a butt load of water DAILY. Cuz I’m horrible at that. Also exercising 2-3x a week. And making healthy meals at home.