I’m passionate about making a difference in other people’s lives. I want to be a small part of making the web a better place and making people happy; one smile at a time.
- My family & friends
- Dancing the two step to country music
- Drinking coffee at local coffee shops
- Taking long hikes with my dog Buddy
- Surfing on the weekends
Random Things To Know About Me…
- I grew up on the West Coast. Spending my time between Southern California and Kauai, Hawaii. So I love the ocean, and I’ll spend as much of my free time at the beach.
- My middle name is Malia, (Mah-lee-uh) It’s Hawaiian, and it means calm & gentle waters. Haha my parents thought that by naming me with a calm name, I’d do my best to live up to it. Haha no success yet, I’ve been proudly causing havoc since 1992 🙂
- I have a weird passion for typography and shopping for cute cards
- I’m kinda obsessed with Pinterest. They might need to create a Pinterest Anonymous Group because of me.
- I’m a total foodie btw. I can watch Top Chef for HOURS.
- My guilty pleasures include all things Italian, sushi, mangoes, ramen, tiramisu, and chai tea lattes.
- I’m a big believer in being a Life Long Learner. You can usually find me listening to podcasts, webinars, TedTalks, and reading new books. There’s this quote that has always resonated with me, when it comes to learning new things….
“Musicians don’t retire, they stop when there’s no music in them.”